Technical Workshop Registration
Big Daishowa's outstanding tool development relies on cutting force measurement technology from Kistler
The role of the bolt is to tighten, and it is conceivable that the preload (clamping force) is the most important measurement parameter. However, the pre-tightening force can not be directly measured like torque. It can only be measured by indirect method. The measuring method is also varied. The traditional method includes strain gauge method and washer sensor method, while ultrasonic wave is used to measure the pre-tightening force compared with other methods. The method does have many advantages, and can achieve non-destructive measurement, real measurement, information preservation, and cost saving.
Amen! Please open "Tighten the Bible" and read "10 Steps to Realize Reliable Assembly of Bolts" with Otaru
Practice and theory are the left and right legs of human knowledge learning. Recently, Xiao Yan discovered that the left leg of the domestic fastening industry has become more and more sturdy, but the right leg is somewhat thin, and the theory is more or less lacking, including Xiao Yan himself. It's time to arm yourself with theory, and there is a book that will hold you armed.
Dependent on the strong technical strength of Siegen University and Sino-German partners, we are professional in the design, simulation, calculation and testing of fastening technology. We are committed to providing Chinese users with expertise in fastening system design, product development and optimization. We aim to be the Leading Brand of Chinese fastening technology service provider.
We are able to offer complete fastener design for chassis, engine, interior parts, turbo, aluminum, magnesium and carbon fiber composite parts.
The technical consulting services in the design of the fastening system include: full life cycle robust design, product optimization, process optimization, failure analysis, validation calculation, complex finite element simulation for fastening system.
Life-cycle Design for Reliable Fastening System
- Double the loading capacity of your screw joint
- Lower the total cost of your fastening system
- Finding the best fastening solution for performance and reliability after using light weight materials
- Design of fastening system for more productivity in your production process
Forwarding Design Process for Bolted Joints: ANALYTICS, NUMERICS AND EXPERIMENTS Integrated
Linking together science and business
- Fastening systems for new material combinations, e.g. with light metals or carbon-fibres
- Intelligent fastening systems with preload measurement
Our knowledge and experience comes from engineering, development and research work that has long served the fastening system in Germany and other countries.
Linking together analysis and preventive actions
- Product develoment process for fastening systems with less time requirement at reduced costs
- Quality Management: Fastening-FMEA to reduce danger of failures
- Typical for Light Weight Design: not only failure of screw, but also the components fail in malfunction systems
- Right validation and analysis could prevent the failure of fastening system in advance
- Application: Electrically powered water pump for vehicle engine
- Clamped part: Aluminum
- Nut thread component: Magnesium
- Bearing diameter bolt head: 19 mm
- Clamp length: 17 mm
- Thermal loading: 120°C (long-term)
- Thread engagement: 13 mm maximum
Over-elastic tightening increases the residual preloads at operation.
- An optimized screw material (AL9) provides a lower tightening preload, but leads to a much higher residual preload after loading. Furthermore the necessary thread engagement is lower and 60% of weight is saved.