Technical Workshop Registration
Amen! Please open "Tighten the Bible" and read "10 Steps to Realize Reliable Assembly of Bolts" with Otaru
Multifunctional Ultrasound Acquisition Instrument
What is iBolt
iBolt is a clamp force measuring instrument for threaded fasteners with independent intellectual property rights developed independently in China. Since its inception, iBolt has been widely used in wind power, high-speed rail, automobiles, aviation, aerospace and other fields. It has become the necessary equipment for the development of high strength fastening system and the formulation of bolt assembly process. In the stage of product installation, the design clamp force of fasteners can be guaranteed; in the stage of product operation, the clamp force of fasteners can be monitored.
The bolt clamp force is obtained by calculating the elongation by measuring the acoustic time difference between the free-state and the tightening-state of the bolt with ultrasonic wave.
When measuring, the linear relationship between the acoustic time difference of bolts and the clamp force of bolts is calibrated firstly, and the clamp force of bolts can be calculated accurately by measuring the acoustic time difference.
Comparation of Different Tightening Method
|Torque Control||Torque – Angle Control||Clamping Force Control|
|Clamping force direct measurement||No||No||Yes|
|Accuracy of clamping force control||土30%||士15%||士3%|
|High-speed impulse tool||No||No||Yes|
|Cost of tightening tool||High||High||Low|
|Verification of clamping force on spot||士50%||No||士5%|
Application: Measurement of Bolt Axis Force of Wind Turbine Blade Propeller Bearing
- High sensitivity weak signal transceiver technology;
- Digital control 50-400V excitation adjustable;
- 0-80dB gain and pulse width can be adjusted.
- 200M high-speed sampling and digital signal processing technology, with the help of high-performance filtering, intelligent echo acquisition, recognition, tracking and other technologies, can automatically complete the real-time measurement and calculation of clamp force and temperature.
- Four 12-bit analog signals are sampled at a single 10K sampling rate, which ensures accurate and efficient synchronous acquisition of torque (high voltage) signals.
- One 12-bit weak signal acquisition can support all kinds of strain output torque signal acquisition.
- Multi angle-coding format support;
- Ultrasound preload (including yield stage) can be real-time output through 0-10 analog.
- It can be connected with Analyse friction machine and manipulator to realize real-time calibration.